AC Installations & Replacements in Irvine, California
AC Installs & Replacements That Are All About You
Our professionals take their marching orders from you, the homeowner. If you like one particular brand or model of AC, we'll install it. If you have a specific service request, we'll honor it. And if you need more time to decide on a system, we'll give you as much as you need.
- 10-year parts and labor warranties on most installs
- Exclusive discounts on new Lennox systems
- Low- and no-interest financing plans available
On this page
AC installations the True Home way
True Home is constantly on the lookout for ways to make your next AC installation experience the best one yet. One way we've done this is by joining the Lennox Premier Dealer Program, which gives our customers access to deeply discounted pricing on the latest AC systems. We also increased the length of our install warranties to 10 years parts and labor on most systems. Finally, our employees, from project managers to technicians, are rigorously trained on making sure your every service need is accommodated from the start of the job to the final handshake, every time.
How much does an AC installation cost in Irvine?
- Low $4,000
- Our Average $5,500
- High $9,000
What factors affect the cost of your AC install?
Every AC installation has its own unique challenges which affect the cost of the job. The most impactful cost factors for an AC install include:
- System efficiency: Efficiency (measured in SEER) is an important measurement for an AC because it directly impacts your home's energy bills every month. More efficient systems cost less to run, but cost more up front to purchase. Your True Home project manager will show you a variety of systems with different efficiency ratings and let you decide which is best for you and your home.
- System size: AC systems come in different sizes. And it's important to select the right size system for your home. If an AC isn't sized right, it can cost more to run and won't last as long. A True Home project manager will always size a new AC correctly before it's purchased to ensure maximum savings over the system's lifetime.
- Ductwork modifications and repairs: While not always the case, some homes do require ductwork modifications or duct sealing before the new AC system is installed. We may recommend this because without healthy ductwork, even the best system will struggle to cool your entire home. The good news: we handle all duct issues in-house, so you won't need to call anyone else.
Want an accurate estimate? We can help.
A True Home professional is ready to give you a free estimate on a new central AC. We'll share information about our latest systems, including any special deals offered by Lennox. And we can discuss low- to no-interest financing options at your request.Schedule estimate
Your AC installation works like this:
We schedule your free in-home estimate
You can schedule your free estimate with True Home by calling or scheduling with us online. From there, a project manager will arrive and get to know the needs of your family and home. They'll also share a variety of AC units upon request, including any special deals offered by our partners at Lennox.
We ask questions to give you a better experience
Once you've selected the AC system that's right for you and been approved for financing, the next step is to become acquainted with any preferences you'd like us to be aware of for install day. This could include how we access the home and backyard, how we work around pets and children and anything else you'd like us to be aware of before we start.
We prepare and install your new system
Once your brand new AC has arrived from the manufacturer, we'll load it on our truck and arrive bright and early to start the install. Our NATE-certified install teams are fast, efficient and thorough. We don't leave until the system is tested and you're comfortable with its operation.
We send you a follow-up survey
We hope you enjoy your sleek and efficient new air conditioner. Just as important, we hope you enjoyed your experience with us. That's why we send out a brief follow-up survey to make sure that's the case. We're always happy to receive feedback and it allows us to correct any issues with your installation as well.
Wonderful company, wonderful employees!
“True Home contacted me the next day. Everyone was very polite. Explained and answered all my questions. After the first home visit to go over the work plans, I knew I found the right company and hired them on the spot. The entire AC installation process, from the first call to the clean up, took less than a week and a half. Wonderful company, wonderful employees!”—Edward R. | Irvine, CA
True Home serves Irvine and all surrounding communities
From Orange County to the Inland Empire, True Home is here to serve the HVAC needs of all nearby cities and neighborhoods.
- Buena Park
- Capo Beach
- Coachella Valley
- Dana Point
- Laguna Beach
- Lake Elsinore
- Mission Viejo
- Moreno Valley
- Newport Beach
- Orange County
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- San Clemente
- Santa Ana
- ...and many more!