Ductless Mini-Split AC Installation in Irvine, California
Ductless Mini-Split AC Installs That Are All About You
At True Home, we take the service experience you're envisioning, and we make it a reality. We take into account a homeowner's suggestions, goals and budget to hand-select a ductless mini-split AC system that is nothing short of perfect for their home.
- 10-year parts and labor warranties on most installs
- Exclusive discounts on new Lennox systems
- Low- and no-interest financing plans available
On this page
Ductless mini‑split installs the True Home way
At True Home, we're always looking for ways to improve our service and make it more affordable for our customers. For example, we joined the Lennox Premier Dealer program to get discounted rates on the latest Lennox ductless systems for our customers. We also began offering 10-year installation warranties on parts and labor for most systems at no extra cost. And we train every employee, from our project managers to our techs, to find out what our customers want from their service visit, and to respect those wishes from start to finish.
How much does a ductless mini-split install cost in Irvine?
- Low $4,000
- Our Average $6,500
- High $7,500
What factors affect the cost of your ductless AC install?
Every ductless mini-split installation has its own unique challenges which affect the cost of the job. The most impactful cost factors for a ductless AC install include:
- The system's efficiency rating: Some ductless mini-split AC systems are more efficient at cooling a home than others. More efficient systems cost more, but also save you more in energy bills every month. The goal is to find the right balance between upfront cost and long-term savings. When in doubt, a True Home project manager can help.
- The number of indoor units: A mini-split system relies on multiple indoor units, or air handlers, to create "comfort zones" within your home. The size of the home is the predominant factor in how many of these air handlers need to be installed. If you're not sure how many indoor units you'll need, a True Home project manager can help find the perfect number.
- Available deals or specials: True Home is part of the Lennox Premier Dealer program. That gives us access to promotions and specials only available to Lennox partners. If you're in the market for a new ductless system, we'll make sure you're aware of these savings early on.
Want an accurate estimate? We can help.
A True Home professional is ready to give you a free estimate on a new ductless mini-split AC. We'll share information about our latest systems, including any special deals offered by Lennox. And we can discuss low- to no-interest financing options at your request.Schedule estimate
Your ductless mini-split AC install works like this:
We schedule your free in-home estimate
Scheduling an in-home estimate with True Home is easy. Simply give us a call or schedule online, and a friendly customer service rep will confirm your desired appointment date. From there, a project manager will learn more about the needs of you and your family, and share a variety of ductless units which best meet those needs.
We ask questions to give you a better experience
Once you've selected the perfect ductless AC system and explored financing plans, the next step is to become acquainted with any preferences you'd like us to be aware of for install day. This could include how we access the home and backyard, how we work around pets and children and anything else you'd like us to be aware of before we start.
We prepare and install your new system
Your air handlers and outdoor unit will be securely loaded into one of our trucks. From there, the install team will arrive bright and early to complete the install. Most installs take about a day to complete, and the team makes sure to accommodate all of your requests. Importantly, the team won't leave until your system is tested and you're comfortable with its use.
We send you a follow-up survey
We hope you enjoy your sleek and efficient new ductless mini-split. Just as important, we hope you enjoyed your experience with us. That's why we send out a brief follow-up survey to make sure that's the case. We're always happy to receive feedback, and it allows us to correct any issues with your installation as well.
Very professional, efficient and friendly
“I shopped around quite a bit before choosing True Home. Pete was very knowledgeable and didn't try to push or oversell me on anything. Matt and the crew were very professional, efficient and friendly. Installation was straightforward and quick. The crew were very respectful of my house & property and quick to clean up any messes. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a replacement HVAC system.”—Tina R. | Irvine, CA
True Home serves Irvine and all surrounding communities
From Orange County to the Inland Empire, True Home is here to serve the HVAC needs of all nearby cities and neighborhoods.