Heat Pump Installs & Replacements in Irvine, California
Heat Pump Installs & Replacements That Are All About You
The best installation experiences are all about the homeowner. That's why True Home works extra hard to learn the needs of your family, your home and your installation requirements. So if you have a particular heat pump you'd like installed, or have a budget you need to stay in, True Home will make it happen.
- 10-year parts and labor warranties on most installs
- Exclusive discounts on new Lennox systems
- Low- and no-interest financing plans available
On this page
Heat pump installations the True Home way
True Home is one of Irvine's most trusted names for heat pump installations, and for good reason. For one, we're committed to saving our customers money by passing on exclusive specials through the Lennox Premier Dealer program. We also offer greater warranty protection, with Orange County's longest and most comprehensive install labor warranty (10 years of protection included for most systems!) Lastly, our team is always respectful of your wishes while at your home, and they always have your best interests at heart.
How much does a heat pump installation cost in Irvine?
- Low $5,000
- Our Average $6,500
- High $10,000
What factors affect the cost of your heat pump install?
Every heat pump installation has its own unique challenges which affect the cost of the job. The most impactful cost factors for a heat pump installation include:
- System efficiency: Efficiency is an important measurement for heat pumps because it directly impacts a home's energy bills. More efficient systems cost less to run, but cost more up front to purchase. Your True Home project manager will show you a variety of systems with different efficiency ratings, and let you decide which is best for you and your home.
- System size: Heat pump models vary in size. As size increases, so does the cost of the system. While many companies will just look at your existing heat pump size to determine what you need, True Home looks at additional factors, such as home layout, door- and window-count, insulation type and other factors, to make sure you have the perfect size heat pump for your home.
- Bells and whistles: The latest heat pumps out there have a variety of features which increase comfort, convenience and energy savings. So if you're looking for a solar-ready, dual-fuel enabled heat pump with silent running capabilities, a variable capacity motor and smart thermostat controls, you just let us know!
Want an accurate estimate? We can help.
A True Home professional is ready to give you a free estimate on a new heat pump. We'll share information about our latest systems, including any special deals offered by Lennox. And we can discuss low- to no-interest financing options at your request.Schedule estimate
Your heat pump installation works like this:
We schedule your free in-home estimate
You can schedule your free estimate with True Home by calling or scheduling with us online. From there, your customer service rep will assign an experienced project manager to your heat pump install. The project manager will ask you about the kind of heat pump you're looking for, share some systems which match your needs, and show you any available special deals from our partners at Lennox.
We ask questions to give you a better experience
Now that you've found the perfect heat pump and set up a financing plan, the next step is to get ready for installation day. We'll ask you a few questions about your preferences, such as how you'd like us to enter and exit the home, whether you have any special pet needs, and how you'd like us to get in touch with you while at your home, among other things.
We prepare and install your new system
We'll work fast to acquire your brand new heat pump from the manufacturer and get it loaded onto a truck for installation day. Once we're back at your home, our installation team works quickly and efficiently, making sure both your indoor and outdoor units are running perfectly.
We send you a follow-up survey
We hope you enjoy your brand new heat pump! Just as important, we hope you enjoyed your experience with the True Home team. To make sure that's the case, we like to send out a brief follow-up survey. We're always happy to receive feedback, and it allows us to correct any issues with your installation as well.
Great company to work with...
“True Home is a very great company to work with. Pete, our salesman, was so very helpful and patient with us. He was concerned about finding the right system and cost effectiveness for us since we are on a fixed income. He was not a pushy salesman and gave us time to do more investigation. Brian our installer was professional, perfectionist and such a pleasure to work with.”—Anna M. | Irvine, CA
True Home serves Irvine and all surrounding communities
From Orange County to the Inland Empire, True Home is here to serve the HVAC needs of all nearby cities and neighborhoods.
- Buena Park
- Capo Beach
- Coachella Valley
- Dana Point
- Laguna Beach
- Lake Elsinore
- Mission Viejo
- Moreno Valley
- Newport Beach
- Orange County
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- San Clemente
- Santa Ana
- ...and many more!