Furnace Installations & Replacements in Irvine, California
Furnace Installs & Replacements That Are All About You
Respecting you, your home and your family is what makes a True Home installation different from any other. Your furnace installation is made on your terms, with an appointment that fits your schedule, a system that meets your budget and a service team that values your opinions.
- 10-year parts and labor warranties on most installs
- Exclusive discounts on new Lennox systems
- Low- and no-interest financing plans available
On this page
Furnace installations the True Home way
Installing a new furnace impacts your time, your home and your finances. Our goal at True Home is to make that experience a more comfortable one. So we take measures such as joining the Lennox Premier Dealer program, to give you excellent deals on new systems. And we protect you from repair costs down the road with 10-year parts and labor warranties on most systems. Lastly, we respect your time by setting appointments around your schedule, not ours, and we take into account any special requests from you before we get to work.
How much does a furnace installation cost in Irvine?
- Low $2,500
- Our Average $4,000
- High $7,000
What factors affect the cost of your furnace install?
Every furnace installation has its own unique challenges which affect the cost of the job. The most impactful cost factors for a furnace installation include:
- System efficiency: A more efficient furnace can lower monthly energy bills during the winter, but will cost more to install up front. At True Home, we have a large variety of furnaces with different efficiency ratings. We can help you find the one that best meets your energy and budgetary needs.
- Comfort features: Smart thermostats, two-stage burners and variable speed motors are just some of the extra features that come along with a modern furnace. While none of these items are required, they can add some convenience and comfort to your home.
- Special deals: Because True Home is a Lennox Premier Dealer, we get special deals that other HVAC companies in the Irvine area don't have access to. We're happy to share these deals with you when they become available.
- Ductwork modifications: For older homes, a quick ductwork check goes a long way to ensuring a successful installation. Ductwork that's in disrepair should get patched up before installing a new furnace. Otherwise, even the most powerful system can't efficiently heat a home.
Want an accurate estimate? We can help.
A True Home professional is ready to give you a free estimate on a new furnace. We'll share information about our latest systems, including any special deals offered by Lennox. And we can discuss low- to no-interest financing options at your request.Schedule estimate
Your furnace installation works like this:
We schedule your free in-home estimate
To schedule a free estimate with True Home, you can call us or request a service visit online. From there, a project manager will arrive and get to know the needs of your family and home. You'll also be acquainted with a variety of furnace units. And we'll make you aware of any deals on new systems as well.
We ask questions to give you a better experience
You've found the perfect furnace system and feel comfortable with your financing options. The hard part's done! The next step is to learn more about your preferences for your upcoming installation day, which may include how we enter and exit the home, how we get in touch with you, and anything else you'd like us to be aware of before we start.
We prepare and install your new system
Your new furnace may be in our inventory or we may have to order it. Regardless, we'll have it on the truck ready to go when install day arrives. Once there, our NATE-certified install team works thoroughly and efficiently. We don't leave until the system is tested and you're comfortable with its operation.
We send you a follow-up survey
We hope you enjoy your brand new furnace! Just as important, we hope you enjoyed your experience with the True Home team. To make sure that's the case, we like to send out a brief follow-up survey. We're always happy to receive feedback, and it allows us to correct any issues with your installation as well.
Very professional and responsive...
“Very professional and responsive. I live out of state and rent my home. I had a new HVAC system installed by another home warranty contractor and learned I needed a new furnace for the larger coil. True Home went to inspect my furnace and noticed serious errors with the previous system install. I was shocked but thankful he took the time to inspect and photograph these issues. I hired him to fix the issues when installing my new furnace. Very thankful Home Adviser connected me to him.”—Cindy F. | Irvine, CA
True Home serves Irvine and all surrounding communities
From Orange County to the Inland Empire, True Home is here to serve the HVAC needs of all nearby cities and neighborhoods.