Heat Pump Repair in Irvine, California
Easiest. Heat Pump Repair. Ever.
When a True Home professional arrives at your door, they ask questions to get a better idea of the heat pump experience you want. That way, you get a great repair experience, based on what's easiest for you, every time.
- Licensed, NATE-certified technicians
- Same-day repairs on all makes and models
- On-call technicians available 24/7
On this page
Heat pump repairs the True Home way
True Home takes your heat pump repair experience to the next level, from the first phone call to the final handshake. Take for example our customer support team, who will move mountains to get you the earliest possible service date that suits your needs. Or our NATE-certified service technicians, who have the utmost respect for your home, your time and your well-being. No matter who you speak with at True Home, the result is the same: a successful heat pump repair you won't soon forget.
How much does a heat pump repair cost in Irvine?
- Low $90
- Our Average $425
- High $800
What factors affect the cost of your heat pump repair?
Every heat pump repair has its own unique challenges which affect the cost of the job. The most impactful cost factors for a heat pump repair include:
- Part repairs & replacements: Your normal heat pump is comprised of an indoor air handler and outdoor unit. Most of the time the problem is with one or the other, but there's always the possibility that both are causing issues. Regardless of the cause, a True Home technician will always ask if you'd like to see the damage for yourself, and if possible, offer more than one solution to fix the problem.
- The age of the heat pump: Heat pumps beyond ten years old tend to require more frequent repairs. Oftentimes, those repairs are also more expensive. Critical parts like a compressor or reversing valve are more likely to break and are no longer protected by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Your heat pump's warranty status: Replacement parts and labor are covered under separate warranties. Parts warranties tend to last 10 years, while labor warranties in the Orange County area will last anywhere from 1 to 5 years. At True Home, we offer 10-year warranties on parts and labor on most systems, which can save you hundreds of dollars in repairs later on down the line.
Want an accurate estimate? We can help.
A True Home professional can perform a diagnostic of your heat pump for just $90. We'll waive the cost of the diagnostic when you choose to repair with us. Best of all, we'll suggest more than one repair option if possible, to help you find the best possible solution for your home and budget.Schedule repair
Repair Vs Replace
Is your heat pump more than 10 years old?
The decade mark is an important milestone for your heat pump. Beyond the 10-year mark, the cost of keeping that system running smoothly and efficiently becomes more and more expensive. Eventually, you'll be paying more to repair your existing heat pump than you would by replacing it.
You should consider talking to True Home about a replacement system if:
- Your heat pump's parts warranty has expired
- The heat pump needs multiple repairs a year
- The system is no longer able to heat or cool the home
- Your energy bills continue to rise year after year
Compare repair vs. replacement pricing
|INSTALL:||Starting at $5,000|
Your heat pump repair works like this:
We set a date for your repair
Scheduling an appointment with True Home is easy. Simply give us a call and we'll have an appointment time and date set in minutes. If you have an emergency after hours and need repairs on your heat pump fast, you can call us and we will send an on-call technician to your home to complete the repairs.
We ask questions to give you a better experience
Nothing matters more to us than giving you a great repair experience. To ensure that happens, your tech will ask a few service-related questions to get a better idea of your preferences. We may ask about the best way to access your yard or a specific room, how best to reach out to you during the repair or whether you'd like to see any damaged parts we find.
We ask you how to proceed, then get to work
We don't proceed with a repair until we've informed you of the issue and provided an unbiased professional opinion on the best way to proceed. Nothing is left unsaid during this process. We want to help you make the most informed decision possible, so you can get the heat pump repair that's right for you. Once you're happy with the direction of the repair, we'll get right to work.
We send you a follow-up survey
We want to make sure your experience with True Home was a great one. That's why we send you a survey after the technician has left your home. Your honesty is always appreciated, and it gives us a chance to quickly correct any action that wasn't up to your standards.
Very professional and friendly...
“Very professional and friendly, plus on time and calls before showing up! My service pro Brandon explained everything he was doing, and made sure both the heating and air conditioning was working properly, including recommending preventative maintenance. Brandon is a real pro - I recommend!”—John D. | Irvine, CA
True Home serves Irvine and all surrounding communities
From Orange County to the Inland Empire, True Home is here to serve the HVAC needs of all nearby cities and neighborhoods.
- Buena Park
- Capo Beach
- Coachella Valley
- Dana Point
- Laguna Beach
- Lake Elsinore
- Mission Viejo
- Moreno Valley
- Newport Beach
- Orange County
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- San Clemente
- Santa Ana
- ...and many more!