- Licensed, NATE-certified technicians
- Same-day repairs on all makes and models
- On-call technicians available 24/7
On this page
Furnace repairs the True Home way
True Home takes your furnace repair experience to the next level, from the first phone call to the final handshake. Our NATE-certified technicians arrive at your home on schedule, share their findings with total objectivity, and let you decide on the course of action that's best for you and your home. You can expect a straightforward furnace repair, completed the same day we arrive, with the utmost respect that you deserve, every time you call True Home.
How much does a furnace repair cost in Irvine?
- Low $90
- Our Average $350
- High $800
What factors affect the cost of your furnace repair?
Every furnace repair has its own unique challenges which affect the cost of the job. The most impactful cost factors for a furnace repair include:
- Part repairs & replacements: Furnace repairs vary in cost based on the part that's causing the system trouble. And sometimes, there are multiple resolutions to the same problem, some more expensive than others. A True Home technician will always make you aware of these solutions and let you decide on the best repair decision for you.
- Your furnace's warranty status: Replacement parts and labor are covered under separate warranties. Labor warranties tend to last between 1-5 years, while parts warranties last about 10. At True Home, we offer 10-year warranties on parts and labor on most systems, which can save you hundreds of dollars in repairs later on down the line.
- The age of the furnace: Once a furnace reaches about 10 years old, the repairs on the system can start adding up. This is caused by system warranties expiring, parts breaking down more frequently, and more expensive parts needing to be replaced.
Want an accurate estimate? We can help.
A True Home professional can perform a diagnostic of your furnace for just $90. We'll waive the cost of the diagnostic when you choose to repair with us. Best of all, we'll suggest more than one repair option if possible, to help you find the best possible solution for your home and budget.Schedule repair
Repair Vs. Replace
Is your furnace more than 10 years old?
The decade mark is an important milestone for your furnace. Beyond the 10-year mark, the cost of keeping that system running smoothly and efficiently becomes more and more expensive. Eventually, you'll be paying more to repair your existing furnace than you would by replacing it.
You should consider talking to True Home about a replacement system if:
- Your furnace's parts warranty has expired
- The furnace needs multiple repairs a year
- The system is no longer able to heat the home
- Your energy bills continue to rise year after year
Compare repair vs. replacement pricing
|INSTALL||Starting at $2,500|
Your furnace repair works like this:
We set a date for your repair
A friendly team member from True Home will answer your call and find a time and date for the repair that works best. If you need help after hours, just give us a call, and one of our on-call technicians can be assigned to make the repair that evening.
We ask questions to give you a better experience
Your experience means the world to us. So we like to ask pertinent questions about your preferences beforehand to make sure your experience is special. We may ask whether you have pets outside, how best to access your furnace or how much detail you'd like us to go into after our diagnostic is complete.
We ask you how to proceed, then get to work
Work doesn't start until we've informed you of our findings and you've been given multiple solutions on how best to proceed with the furnace repair. We leave nothing unsaid during this process. The goal is to give you as much information as possible to make an informed decision. Once you're decided, we'll get right to work.
We send you a follow-up survey
We want to make sure your experience with True Home was a great one. That's why we send you a survey after the technician has left your home. Your honesty is always appreciated, and it gives us a chance to quickly correct any action quickly that wasn't up to your standards.
Will definitely recommend them to others...
“I had my first regular maintenance from Joey and it was great. He inspected the furnace, changed the filter, checked the system’s functionality and cleaned the parts located outside the house. I'm very satisfied with the service and will definitely recommend them to others.”—He Z. | Irvine, CA
True Home serves Irvine and all surrounding communities
From Orange County to the Inland Empire, True Home is here to serve the HVAC needs of all nearby cities and neighborhoods.
- Buena Park
- Capo Beach
- Coachella Valley
- Dana Point
- Laguna Beach
- Lake Elsinore
- Mission Viejo
- Moreno Valley
- Newport Beach
- Orange County
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- San Clemente
- Santa Ana
- ...and many more!